Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
We welcome our new Chair of the Board of Directors, Deputy Mayor Morin-Doyle from the City of Québec. We look forward to protecting the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River under her guidance.
Deputy Mayor Morin-Doyle
La Ville de Québec, QC
Chair, Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
- March 15, 2019 Press Release – Trump Administration 2020 Budget Proposal Jeopardizes Clean Water
- More funding for new phosphorus technologies to clean up Lake Erie!
- New phosphorus technologies to clean up Lake Erie
- June 14, 2018: Canadian and US Mayors reject rhetoric, stand united for shared economic prosperity.
- Cities Initiative Submits Comments on Racine Water Diversion and Foxconn Development