Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
Mayors of the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative are a unique and united political voice who are active in the protection, restoration and enhancement of the Great Lakes and the St. Lawrence River, improving the quality of life for this immense region’s population. By using their integrated approach to environmental issues, the Cities Initiative’s Canadian and American mayors form a force to ensure the long term sustainability of these precious resources for future generations.
Mayor Denis Coderre
Cities Initiative Chair and Director
- Cities Initiative Urges Congressional Appropriation of GLRI Funds
- Board of Directors Announces New President/CAO
- Cities Initiative Delegation Attends Great Lakes Days in Washington D.C.
- Elimination of Great Lakes Funds Shocks Mayors
- Cities Initiative Members Speak Out Over Possible Great Lakes Budget Cuts