Welcome to the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
Our 2019 Member Cities
June 26 2019
The Phosphorus Reduction Collaborative, where scientific research, sustainable agriculture and land management meet.
We welcome our new Chair of the Board of Directors, Deputy Mayor Morin-Doyle from the City of Québec. We look forward to protecting the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River under her guidance.
Deputy Mayor Morin-Doyle
La Ville de Québec, QC
Chair, Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
- June 18, 2019 - The Great Lakes St. Lawrence Collaborative proposes Action Plan 2030 to protect the Great Lakes
- June 7, 2019 - TruGreen Honors Leading GLSLCI Members with first ever TruGreen Environment Education Awards
- June 6, 2019 - Canadian and American Mayors Call for Urgent Action against Asian Carp. Signing of the "Mayor's Declaration to Stop Asian Carp"
- April 19, 2019 - Cities Initiative Welcomes Waukegan Mayor Cunningham as Member Mayor
- April 11 - 2019 - Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative and TruGreen Partner To Improve Water Quality, the Environment