Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
We welcome our new Chair of the Board of Directors, Deputy Mayor Morin-Doyle from the Communauté métropolitaine de Québec. We look forward to protecting the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River under her guidance.
Deputy Mayor Morin-Doyle
Communauté métropolitaine de Québec, QC
Chair, Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
- More funding for new phosphorus technologies to clean up Lake Erie!
- New phosphorus technologies to clean up Lake Erie
- June 14, 2018: Canadian and US Mayors reject rhetoric, stand united for shared economic prosperity.
- Cities Initiative Submits Comments on Racine Water Diversion and Foxconn Development
- Coalition of cities, states, tribes, business, industry and conservation organizations release joint priorities for the Great Lakes