Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
We welcome our new Chair of the Board of Directors, Deputy Mayor Morin-Doyle from the City of Québec. We look forward to protecting the Great Lakes and St. Lawrence River under her guidance.
Deputy Mayor Morin-Doyle
La Ville de Québec, QC
Chair, Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative
- June 18, 2019 - The Great Lakes St. Lawrence Collaborative proposes Action Plan 2030 to protect the Great Lakes
- June 7, 2019 - TruGreen Honors Leading GLSLCI Members with first ever TruGreen Environment Education Awards
- June 6, 2019 - Canadian and American Mayors Call for Urgent Action against Asian Carp. Signing of the "Mayor's Declaration to Stop Asian Carp"
- April 19, 2019 - Cities Initiative Welcomes Waukegan Mayor Cunningham as Member Mayor
- April 11 - 2019 - Great Lakes and St. Lawrence Cities Initiative and TruGreen Partner To Improve Water Quality, the Environment